Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bye GRANDMA............

No of post in my blogger read 888. today I shall dedicate my LAST post on this blog to be beloved GRANMDA.

As hard as I thought it was a dream, it never was.

Just last tue when I go hospital visit bra, I suddenly thought of her, thought my grandma was staying in NUH. But tHought out otherwise.

Called my mom and she told me grandma was damn jialat…… fucking fuckling jialat. I somehow told her I will be visiting her after my SURF SWEAT.

And now I guess I will see her before surf sweat.

Was sleeping just now when bro sms me.

4 simple word. BUT meant so much more

GRANDMA JUZ PASSED AWAY.

WHY???????? Tell me why? Ever since she need to go xi shen, I have never visit her. NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!!!!!!!

Guess now when I finally can get to see her, she won’t be talking to me. Missed the time when I tease her.

I am really damn damn piss with myself. I can just go to hospital to visit BRA, but my own grandma???? Can’t even talk some time to visit her.

To add on, I am so sick now. Was coughing the whole nite. I think I deserved to be torture!!!! It is nothing compare to the suffering grandma went thru.

How I hope time will flies back. I will really miss her.

What a fuck up grandson he have. And I know following her death, some mother fucker will be up to something.

I really really missed her.

GRANDma………………..

i think it will be quite some time before i pick myself up and have a nice cheerful smile. and surf sweat is just so near away.................................. i hope i can be strong.......... i still hope my bro is playing a prank on me, telling me it was a false alarm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home