Friday, January 12, 2007

si bei sway....

last week got into an accident.
So I decided to buy 4D.( I seldom buy also)…….

Buy for sat sun and wed. tmd…. Sat miss by one number. 6025, cum out 6095.
Nvm….. think just missed of luck.

Sunday not any number even near.

Then come wed, was on my way to support kopi derby in semi for tarewk when cj called me and said we might have won 4D. after that went hall to chk… TMD….. really zong 4D.

Thought that was the end if my bad luck……….

Fucking hell 1st time in my life. But the number is the the correct sequence. But heng I clever, remember to buy i-bet.

But fuck kana an wei jiang( consolation), normally if buy zhen zi u will win $63. now buy I bet, 2 repeated nos… permuation of 12…… in the end win $5….. fuck… in the end I also lugi…s pend $24 buy, then win $5 …

Where got people win 4D still lose money…………

Haiz….. si bei sway….

Nvm… this week buy again…… buy till surf sweat………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home